Gill Roles- top, our new chair, and
outgoing chair Jean Couture.
The branch is very healthy in terms of both membership and finances, and a number of campaigns and events were discussed for the year including:
- Party street stalls and stalls at Labour and Fairtrade events to promote our agenda
- A barbecue in Heathfield over the summer break
- A repeat of our Fairtrade Coffee Morning
- Exploring options for Co-operative speakers to come to joint Co-op/Labour Party meetings
- Making sure we field Labour and Co-op Candidates in next year's County Council election
The meeting ended with a moment of silence to remember Jo Cox, and an agreement to add our voice to those tributes to her service to our movement.